Berni Alexandrou; Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner  & Counsellor - Improve the quality of your life.
RSS

Recent Posts

New venue, new opportunities
Stoptober
NLP course
stop smoking

Categories

stop smoking
Therapist
powered by

My Blog

NLP course

I have just finished a 10 month course at the Orange Grove Clinic, Norwich and am now an NLP Practitioner, life coach and have yet another hypnotherapy qualification! Thanks to Rick Maczka and all the girls who shared this amazing journey of learning and self improvement and revelation! xx

6 Comments to NLP course:

Comments RSS
help me write my paper on 13 July 2018 14:53
Brilliant! It is very helpful article for the preschool teacher who is trying to sort out the problem in their classes. They should choose some efficacy, participate and activity based teaching style to avoid classroom learning problems.
Reply to comment

Rebecca Ison on 02 October 2018 12:20
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: https://flust.de/tpuwx Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment

d on 13 January 2019 03:01
d
Reply to comment

www.resumesservicesreview.com on 18 January 2019 02:41
It is important to keep track of your progress, in my opinion, we should never go too long or too short when we are studying. We should have a complete focus on whatever we are doing. It helps if we can properly manage and distribute our time. I, personally, use a calendar to keep tabs on my activities. I try to make my month both educational and fun, because what is the point in living if you are not having fun.
Reply to comment

essayontime review on 11 March 2019 19:03
Now I want to finish this course too. But I need some information first of all.
Reply to comment

Replica Breitling Watches U on 01 April 2019 20:39
r├ęplicas de relojes www.replicarelojesrapido r├ęplicas de relojes
Reply to comment